Input channel routing problem

I use a UR28M card. I have a problem with the input channels in Cubase. I only discovered the problem recently because I have never used this option before. I connect the keyboard with cables to inputs 1 and 2 of the UR28M card. In Cubase PRO 11, I open a stereo audio track. I have sound control of the channel and only when I turn on the “monitor” option on the audio track. Keyboard recording works 100%. The problem is this: I see the channel volume control on the “audio” track but I don’t see it on the “stereo out” track even though Routing on the “audio” track is normally “stereo out”. When I use the “VST” track (same routing) with the same setup, everything works normally. Then I have control on the “stereo out”. So the problem is only with the “audio” track. For your information, I tried it with my old M-Audio Fast Track Pro audio card and everything works normally. Even with this card to have sound control I don’t need to turn on the “monitor” option on the track at all, because it always works. Please solve my problem if you can.