"Input/Output Chanels" folder stay in the project page no matter what I do! This is insane!

1. It becomes hidden when I hide it, but when I open the same project next time, it Doesn’t Stay Hidden.

2. It goes away from the project and everywhere when I delete it. But it comes back when I create a template from that very project and save it and then open it.

3. On top of that, Group Channels become Visible along with it although I hid the ground channel from the project window previously.

This is so frustrating. Please fix. Let us have the option of “properly” hiding this weird folder!

Hi,

It works to me here. I hide the Channels in the Project window. Save the project. Close the Project. Reopen the project. The Channels are hidden.

Perhaps that is a new project done with 9.5.

Try an old project done with 9.

And also, try making a template as such even with a new project. Then please let me know what happens.

I tried 3 different projects (all of the created in C9):

• Inactive: The Ins and Outs Channels are inactive, as it was in Cubase 9. So they are not visible even in the visibility.
    – Result: These Channels appear in Cubase 9.5 after loading the project. When I hide these Channels via Visibility in C9.5, save, close and reopen, the Channels are hidden. So this is an expected behaviour.

• Hidden: The Ins and Outs Channels are active (I hit Write button) in C9. Then I hided the Channels via Visibility.
    – Result: These Channels are hidden in Cubase 9.5 after loading the project. I kept them hidden, save in C9.5, close and reopen, the Channels are hidden. So this is an expected behaviour.

• Shown: The Ins and Outs Channels are active (I hit Write button) in C9. I kept these Channels visible.
    – Result: These Channels are visible in Cubase 9.5 after loading the project. I hided them via Visibility, save in C9.5, close and reopen, the Channels are hidden. So this is an expected behaviour.

Then somehow it’s working for you. But it’s not working for me. I wonder why…

Anyway, did you try making a template? As in, making a template from 9.5 with in/out hidden and reopening it in 9.5?

I just tried to make a new template in C9.5. The “Input/Output Channels” folder was hidden in the template. Then I created a new project from the template. The “Input/Output Channels” folder is still hidden.

Could you try with fresh preferences, please?

That worked! Thank you! Although Cubase crashed on exit. haha.

Anyway, thanks again! Love.