Input problems...

Hello all.
Does anyone else here have a Tascam FW-1082???
I’m needing soloutions for the Tascam while running Cubase LE.
I have my Yamaha Motif XF8 keyboard connected to inputs 1&2 on my Tascam FW-1082 and my Pod HD500 connected to inputs 3&4 on the Tascam and connected to and using Cubase LE on windows xp.
My problem is that I can only record through inputs 1&2 of the Tascam. I can record as many tracks as needed in Cubase, as long as they’re through inputs 1&2 of the Tascam. Inputs 3&4 (Pod HD) show up on the FW-1082, but I can’t record direct through those inputs, or even see the meters rise in Cubase.
Like I said, I can see the Tascam is receiving the signal on inputs 3&4 its the audio from those inputs that aren’t making it to Cubase…
I’ve been at the Tascam manual and Cubase all day and still can’t figure this out!!! I just need to be able to get audio out of the rest of the Tascams 3-8 inputs, out to Cubase. Ugh!!!
I would appreciate any help!!!

Regards
Mike

Set up the busses as explained in the manual, and select the correct inputs on the tracks, as also explained in the manual.

Hmmm… I read an OLD OLD post of someone with the same problem.
It seems as though you have to go into VST inpus and select analog 3-8 inputs???
I will report back later my findings I. Case someone else runs into this same problem.

Regards
Mike

Yup, that was it, VST inputs were the culprit.
Seems as though each time you open a new project those need to be engaged beyond the first two analog inputs.
I didn’t see that in the manual, but I don’t doubt it’s there somewhere.
Thanks for the response

Regards
Mike