Insert bugs and FX chain preset problems

PLEASE HELP - this is killing me.

I’m working in a project and decided to load up some fx chain presets. Now all HELL has broken loose!
The issues are not constant, they keep changing depending on the order i do things. Here is a list in random order: With a plugin loaded in an insert slot, the plugin windows dont open, when i hover the mouse over the insert slot, i dont even see the E button or the bypass buttons. On some channels it works, on others it doesn’t. I load a different fx chain, i cannot remove the plugins. I clear the inserts and load one plugin, it loads but i cant open the editor. In some cases i cannot remove the plugin from the slot without ‘clearing’ the whole thing. Same problem in other projects. Its complete pandemonium and i’m finding it really hard to stop myself from jumping out of the window - PLEASE HELP!

it’s irritating that you beg for help and we have no clue what you are doing… we just know that you posted in a Cubase forum… no version information, no platform mentioned…

This could be to difficult to write in the first place…maybe…

Hi,
Im using cubase 10.5 latest update on mac mini with uad apollo twin - all up to date.
Did i not describe the problem enough? Im not sure what else i can say??
The problem is about loading inserts into a channel and using fx chain presets.
In fact the whol loading of inserts is not working now properly - ever since i tried to load some fx chain presets. I also wonder if my recently turning on plugin delay compensation might have something to do with it…

this is some information we need…

this is on by default… if you mean turn on “constrain delay compensation” than turn it off immediatly…

btw… what’s your native language?

Sorry I mean constrain delay compensation… i turned it on because i suddenly experienced a lot of latency.

English is my main language

Turn it off, and “things” should be back to normal.

ok then this is for you…

the last sentence is important… mainly states that this is not the default behaviour and should turned off as quick as possible

Unfortunately this does not help. I turned off constraint of a compensation saved as a new project we loaded but the same problems with rain.

Oh dear, I’ve just re-read this and understood your question about language. It seems I am typing too fast, letting auto-correct take control AND not checking before sending. My bad!

I appreciate any further help or ideas you might have

I think that the use of the “Constraint delay compensation” is not a good idea when you load FX chains
try to clear the plug-in slots and reapply the FX chain… maybe it helps…

I ask for your language because the version of the excerpt from the manual, it’s available in some languages…