Insert effect (midi modifier)

Hey guys. Just wondering if it is no Longer possible to edit the midi modifier inset from the inspector panel as our lord and saviour Dom does in this picture >

In Cubase 13 the only way I seem to be able to do it is like this >

Doesn’t make sense to take this feature away… :man_shrugging:t4:

right click…

Sorry @Janostudio I don’t think you understand the question. I have a midi modifier section. But as you can see in the first photo Dom isn’t editing the midi modifier section. He’s editing a midi insert with a midi modifier on it. You can see at the bottom of the first image where the actual section is. Im interested in getting those options from the insert sections as Per Dom (our Lord and saviour) lol

@Martin.Jirsak any thoughts from you sir?

Hi,

The MIDI Insert MIDI Modifier doesn’t show up directly in the Inspector anymore in Cubase 13. The parameters appear in the dedicated MIDI Modifier window (if you use the MIDI Modifier as the MIDI Insert). The window looks like this (the green color):

If you want to set the values in the Inspector, use the MIDI modifier tan, as @Janostudio presented (the orange color on my screenshot).

Thanks as always. Starting on 13 so much of the learning content is from 12. So just trying to discern what might be a bug vs intentional update