Inserting turns at the end of trills

Yes, I know (I mentioned it), but I’d like not to have to think about it afterwards. But I admit it’s not a serious issue to think about it once (per flow) afterwards instead of once beforehand. For projects with mixed types you’d have to be careful inputting and proofreading anyway.

I’ve now found that if I want a clef change AFTER the turn-at-the-end-of-the-trill, to apply to the note that follows, the new clef is shown before the turn. Understandable, since the turn is linked with the note that follows, so if that note has a clef change, the new clef is going to show before the grace notes. For now, it’s forcing me to put the main trill note in a different clef, but that’s not really what I want, since there’s an octave jump from the trill note to the note that follows and I really do want them in different clefs.
No help needed here, as such, merely pointing it out. It’d be solved if it were possible to have turns associated with their trill, not with anything that follows.

You can use Edit > Clef > After Grace Notes to move the clef after the grace notes.

Brilliant - thanks!