Inserts no Cubase

I have been a Cubase user since version 6, I love Cubase. Today I have version 11. I miss a button where we could turn on and off the inserts for each channel at once, as well as a button where we could turn on and off all Cubase inserts at once, like takes place at Presonus’s rival Studio One. As a Cubase user for years and a Steinberg customer, I have been asking that when upgrading to Cubase 11.5, these functions are already present.
Sincerely, Hélio Belo

Sou usuário do Cubase desde a versão 6, amo o Cubase. Hojé tenho a versão 11. Sinto falta de um botão onde a gente pudesse ligar e desligar os inserts de cada canal de uma única vez, como também um botão onde a gente pudesse ligar e desligar todos os inserts do Cubase de uma única vez, como acontece no rival Studio One da Presonus. Como usuário do Cubase há anos e cliente da Steinberg, venho solicitar que na atualização para o Cubase 11.5, essas funções já estejam presentes.
Atenciosamente, Hélio Belo

You can bypass all inserts on a channel. In the inspector, right side of the Inserts dropdown there is a button that allows you to bypass all inserts on the channel. Or if you have the Channel Settings open there is a circle to the left of the word Inserts you can use to toggle all the inserts on the channel on and off. You can also toggle them from the Inserts section in the mixer (F3).

If you want to toggle multiple channels, open the mixer with F3 and enable Q-Link at the top. Then select multiple channels and toggle then like you normally would and all the channels with toggle at the same time.