Instal + activation offline D5 problem

Hello,
I bought the 29.06.23 dorico but never installed. Today I want to install it on my offline computer afer the installation I run the activation tooI crated the .smtgreq file but no dorico 5…

On my internet computer I open the activation tool and open the file but no Dorico 5

So I need help
Best regards

1 Like

On your online computer, run Steinberg Activation Manager and click the “refresh” button in the top right corner. That should update the licenses shown on that machine to include Dorico Pro 5.

Ok thanks… but next problem:
1.As I said in the offline D5 doesn’t appear

1. I create request file and put it on the online

Don’t know if I must reput the the ticks on the other program ( not really clear!) so I have tried the two possibilities to genreate .smtglic file

2. On my offline I have this error :

So question generated in my brain: why the d5 doesn’t appear in the list on my offilne computer and why D5 doen’t star as trial
Best regards

Are you running the same version of Steinberg Activation Manager on both your offline and online computers?

Yes
offline: 1.4.40.1045
online 1.4.40.1045

Would you be able to do Create Diagnostic Report in SAM on your offline computer and either upload the zipfile here, or email it to me at r dot lanyon at steinberg dot de? If you could send the smtgreq and smtglic files as well that might also be useful.

Thanks
Can’t run D5 because no licence! so can you answer to this question:
When we install D5 on a computer offline does it open in trial mode?

Best regards

If you click on the icon in the top right of the SAM window that will show a menu with “Create Diagnostic Report”

When we install D5 on a computer offline does it open in trial mode?

No - to run in trial mode Dorico needs a trial licence.

@Richard_Lanyon
Ok I 've send the files via email
Can you tell also for the next time if I must re-input the ticks on the other program:

Thanks

@Richard_Lanyon
Ok thanks! works

1 Like