Install Cubase Elements over Cubase LE

I have purchased the upgrade from Cubase LE to Cubase Elements. Attempts to install Elements do not work. After running the installation, I still only have Cubase LE.

Hello,

if both versions (LE and Elements) are version 7, you don’t need to install anything.
The installer is the same and the detected license will open the corresponding version.

Did you enter the Activation Code in the eLicenser Control Center in order to donwload the Elements license?
Info about activation: http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/productactivation.html
Please, note that this needs to be done on the computer where the license to be upgraded resides.

I’m moving this to the General Forum, as the Issue Reports forum is meant for issues with reproduction steps, as reported here: Steinberg Forums

Thank you.

Thank you. That solved the problem. Can I install the program on more than one computer?

No, the license agreement allows you to use the Soft-eLicenser on 1 computer at the same time. For using the license on multiple computers, you will need to acquire an USB-eLicenser and move the licenses onto it. The USB-eLicensers are available on any Steinberg dealer and in the online Shop.

Regards,