Install Cubase Pro 10

Greetings from Spain. I’m new to this forum.

I have just received my Cubase Pro 10 box and I am downloading the file right now. There are 3 files available for download.

• Cubase Pro 10 - 10.0.20 Full
  • Cubase Pro 10 - 10.0.20 Update.
  • Cubase 10.0.20 Version History.

I am downloading the first one now.

My first question is: do I need any of the other two files? My understanding would be that once I have 10.0.20 Full, I do not need to update to the same version. But I could also understand that the update is a bugs-fixing update that is really required.

My second question is: Once I finish the install, Is there any other items I should download and install to get the “full package” I am entitled to? I mean, are all the plugins, instruments, etc included in the file I am downloading?

Thanks and nice to “meet” you all :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome- you have it right, Cubase Pro 10 - 10.0.20 Full contains everything you bought and is up-to-date.

Hello again.

As the program comes with the e-Licenser, I guess I can install it in several computers.

Can anybody tell me how to do it? Or, where can I find the imstructions to do It?

Manu thanks for any help

All you need is the 10.0.20 file (and maybe the LLC software if thats not includet, but I think it is), install it on all your computers, move the dongle to the computer you want to use.

Thanks strummer. It would be comfortable for me to download the file again. Will Steinberg allow me to download again?

Yep, as many times as you like.

Thanks Strummer :grinning: