I try to install on OSX 10.10.2 and Wavelab LE says it must be at least 10.6 Duh.
I am in support hell. To get support I need to activate the software. To activate the software I need to install it (but it won’t! that’s why I need supprort) or I need to use an eLicenser USB (what the *$!& is that???)
Anyone managed to get this working yet? I see other threads with no answer. is there no-one from Steinberg on this forum?
UPDATE - Solved.
- Download Wavelab LE (www.steinberg.net/getwavelabLE)
- Register the software and get the activation code
- Download the latest version of the eLicenser application and run maintenance.
- Download and install the Steinberg Application Installer Tool for Yosemite
- Install Wavelab LE as a trial version
- Quit Wavelab
- Run the eLicenser software and activate Wavelab
Wavelab should now run OK on Yosemite.