I installed the downloaded Cubase 7 upgrade on my new iMac; only the upgrade package.
All seems the work fine except for Halion wher some content seems to be missing; for some presets I get the error message sound file missing.
On my PC I do not have this problem.
The difference is that there I installed over the course of time incrementally the following:
- cubase 6 elements - downloaded version
- cubase 6 artist (dvd upgrade)
- cubase 6 full - downloaded version
- cubase 6.5 - downloaded version
- cubase 7 - downloaded version
I prefer not to go through the process of incrementally installing all these packages.
Do you have a faster solution? Can you send me the disk version?