Install SKI Remote?? Where is the devices menu?

In all of the documentation to install SKI remote, it says start your DAW, and go to Devices → Device setup…

Umm… where is “Devices”? Running Cubase 10 Pro here. There is no “devices” menu that I can see…

Not sure how to install SKI remote, so I cannot get Cubase IC Pro working…

I FINALLY FOUND IT AFTER WASTING PROBABLY AN HALF HOUR SEARCHING… HERE IS WHAT SHOULD BE IN THE STUPID DOCUMENTATION:

1. Go to STUDIO → STUDIO SETUP
  2. Click the little + symbol in the upper left to install a new device, and scroll down to select SKI remote

Please update the documentation…

Thanks,
Todd

Thank you, I have just spent a little more Time than that, and now you have really helped me.
Steinberg are so Pro they can’t even deal with documentation nowadays. It really is Beyond Sad and gives me no confidence at all. There hasn’t been “Devices” since Version 9? 9.5? Well, all we can do is go to the bug reporting pages and leave this reported as a ‘Bug’.

Here’s how I got it to work in Cubase Pro 10.5:
At first, the device “Steinberg SKI Remote” was NOT present in Cubase 10.5. It should appear almost at the top of the list, on the 3rd position.
I quit 10.5, launched 10.0 which I still had on my system, and checked it there. Surely, it was present in the pull-down list and I could add it, so I did. Then I connected my iPad with the Cubase IC Pro app, played around a bit, and decided to launch Cubase Pro 10.5 simultaneously. I didn’t even know that was possible, but it works :slight_smile:
When checking the Devices list again in 10.5, the “Steinberg SKI Remote” suddenly appeared in the list, and I could add it there as well.
I then closed Cubase Pro 10.0, which made the app disconnect, and re-connected to what appeared to be the same connection in the app, but this time, it connected to Cubase Pro 10.5.

I hope this helps someone who has the same problems as me.