INSTALLATION CUBASE PRO 10

Is anyone else experiencing problems installing Pro 10. I keep getting an error message license now found or invalid when I try to use Groove Agent 5, Halicon 6, Halicon 3. I have tried everything and have now run out of ideas. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Do you own those products? What does the elicenser control center display?

I’m new to Cubase. I own Cubase Pro 10 which I have registered. What I am not sure of VSTs are included in software?

This info can be found in the „plugin reference“ pdf on the Steinberg site.

Thank you

I purchased Cubase Artist 10 Order Date: 12/12/2018

I upgraded to Cubase 10 Pro - Order Date: 18/12/2018

I made the choice to switch from Logic Pro X and now I wish I hadn’t done so. I have spent days trying to install Cubase, a task which should be straight forward. I tried to speak to Support before the Xmas holidays to no avail but my issues still persist.

I have installed Cubase 10 Pro using Steinberg Download Assist on numerous occasions and I keep getting a catalogue of errors. I am attaching appropriate screen shot hoping that someone can tell me where I am going wrong.

I have spent a great deal of money purchasing this software and right now I sadly I am totally disillusioned with Steinberg Support and this software.

It would appear, from the limited info you have given, that you installed other products aside from Cubase.

Groove Agent 5, Halion 6, Halion 3 are not included in Cubase. Their SE counterparts are. So if that is what happened, uninstall those products.

Thank you uninstalled those products. Steinberg seems to install vsts all over the place. The additional content seems to have been installed in AppData Roaming on a pc normally this is a hidden folder. How can I transfer these to a more sensible location please

I was getting similar problems after Cubase 10 install on iMac 2011.
See photos of the errors I got.
In the end, I install Cubase 10 on a MacBook pro which worked fine.
I had to format my iMac HD then do a clean install of High Sierra 10.13.6 from a USB stick to get Cubase 10 working.
A spring cleaning is a pain but is always great.
Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.21.28 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.04.11 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 4.20.02 pm.png