installation help

Hi there can anyone help me set up Cubase 8.5? I’ve done the basics but when I load Cubase to start production an error comes saying

The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Drums”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Percussion”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Bass”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “E Piano”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Perc Synth”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Pad”!

I’ve installed all discs correctly put still don’t no the issue. Any help would be great thank you

Same problem. First I installed Cubase pro 8 (64 bit )from hard discs with HAlion Sonic SE. All goes fine. Then I downloaded Cubase pro 8.5 from Stainberg website. When I tried to install 64 bit, but again and again it is 32 bit after I hit 64 bit button. Now even this 32 bit version pro 8.5 give me a headache like below warning. The worst thing is no sound after launch the app. I tried to configure the Device, VST connections, Mixer, even copy .dll sound file to the roaming folder. Nothing happened.

Anyone pls kindly help! Tks.

On loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Project Templates\Hip-Hop Production.cpr

The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Drums”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Bass”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Clavinet”!
The plug-in “HALion Sonic SE” could not be found for Instrument Track “Lead Synth”!

Finally.Puffffffffffffff! The issue finally got resolved after I spent one week struggle trials and errors. Really headache!!

Hope can help someone one day. Better not happen I wish.
Step 1: I un-installed all Cubase pro 8 (64 bit) from disc and all Cubase pro 8.5 from website I download.
Step 2: I also delete the roaming folder contents to make sure all are clean like nothing happen before.
Step 3: I re-installed Cubase pro 8 (64 bit) from disc and test whether the sound is out.
Step 4: Go to the Website to download Cubase pro 8.5 update package from 8.0 to 8.5 install and test. Not that whole 8.5 stuff.
Step 5: Go to the Website to download Cubase pro 8.5 update patch (the latest version) and install and test.