Installation ISSUES FOR SEQUEL CONTENT SETS with Cubase 6

Hey guys -

Since I recently bought Cubase 6 and the upgrades including Halion 4 and Halion SE etc…

I have the latest elicenser software and control center…

Then I bought all the sounds (VST sound sets, VST sound loops and Sequel Content sets from the online store…)

Prior to downloading - I had inputted every single activation code and downloaded every license…

Now I just tried to download all these sound banks - VST sets and loops - no issues - but the Sequel Content sets - the wizard was awkward. First I got a prompt from the wizard - saying that I could not install the elicenser software since I had a newer version of it on my Windows 7 PC. So I just ignored that promt and continued to install. At the end of the installation - I got a prompt and I UN-selected to launch the licenser software to activate the product ( since to my way of thinking - I had already done that in the elicenser control center…). Then the wizard auto closed and I got a prompt saying the installer application had stopped working and had to close…

I was left wondering if I had installed everything properly…or not…

I opened Halion SE and Halion 4 and under the sound listings I didnt really see and the sounds I ought to have installed - reggae, smooth house, groovy 70’s etc…some seemed to be there but others not…I have no idea if they are supposed to be there listed in categories or or not…

I am a first time user so I have no idea how to access all the VST loops and Sequel Content sounds anyway…

HELP!!!