Installing cubase 9 on a replacement computer - cant do it without a new activation code!

Hello
About 6 months ago I bought a Yamaha AG03 Mixer, which came with Cubase 9 software. I Installed this on my computer, which then died a month ago. I now have a new machine and need to install Cubase on that, but the software tells me that I need a new licence activation code. I have had no luck getting one from Steinberg, who have ignored my emails. So I can’t use the software I purchased, simply because I have a new computer. Has anybody else had this problem, and how was it resolved please? Many Thanks, Cheers, Richard

This is what happened to me too. I solved this way:
I went to MySteinberg and signed up.
If you’ve ever been to MySteinberg (I think you were), you know that you are shown what you have registered (In my case it was written: CUBASE AI 9, Soft-eLicenser number and activation status. It has been said that Cubase activated.)
I clicked on ‘Reactivate’.
A window was displayed and I clicked on the product that was registered (Cubase AI 9).
I had to enter a new eLicenser number (I invented it myself) and I received a new activation code. I uploaded Cubase AI 9 to my new computer and registered it.

I hope that I have been helpful and that you will solve the problem.
Best regards, Cubase95

Hi
I have been using Cubase for voice-over quite regularly. I went to use it today and find that the Audio Input was showing as ‘not connected’ and there was nothing I could do to change that. I have a couple of urgent jobs to do but cannot fix it. Thus far I have checked my computers settings (my AG03 mixer shows there), cycled through all my USB plugs, gone through device setup several times, rebooted several times and installed the latest update. This is getting beyond frustrating! Any suggestions welcome, urgently please.
Thanks, Cheers, Richard

more info: On the Midi port setup the AG03 is showing as active for input and output. Also the VST quick controls are showing AG06/AG03 for Midi input and output.

more info: On the Midi port setup the AG03 is showing as active for input and output. Also the VST quick controls are showing AG06/AG03 for Midi input and output.

yet more info: under VST connections (inputs) Stereo In is showing as ‘not connected’ for both left and right sides. For Outputs it is connected and the Device Port is 'Digital Audio (S/PDIF) High1 and 2