Installing Cubase Elements 7 on another PC?

I recently bought myself Cubase Elements 7 on a Macbook Air.
I want to download it on my Windows 7 desktop also, but I have no idea how to.

I’ve looked for sources on how to, but haven’t found any. I’m pretty sure it is simple though.

How do I install Cubase on another PC (Windows)?

If you used the search function, you could have found this

That doesn’t help the slightest.

Then you should maybe explain a little better, what the problem exactly is…

How do I exactly transfer my license to my other PC?
How do I install Cubase on that PC once I do that?
How can I get everything to work correctly on my other PC?

As explained in the link I posted already:You don’ t transfer it to the other PC - you transfer it to a USB elicenser - simple drag and drop and also explaind on the elicenser site. I suppose you know how to then plug the USB eLicenser into a USB port…!?

You double click the installation file…!?

Now what kind of question is that…? - By configuring and setting up everything correctly.

“As explained in the link I posted already:You don’ t transfer it to the other PC - you transfer it to a USB elicenser - simple drag and drop and also explaind on the elicenser site. I suppose you know how to then plug the USB eLicenser”

-I don’t have a USB eLicenser, will any USB drive do?
-I can’t drag and drop it, files/programs/etc are different between Mac and Windows.

“You double click the installation file…!?”

-Where will that be?

No, a Steinberg USB elicenser will do

You can, since you don’ t drag and drop from Mac to windows, as I also wrote already but on one of both - and then switch the USB eLicenser. As I said go to the elicenser site and watch the tutorial video, instEad of assuming…

Probably In the downloads list of where you bought the software, or maybe on the install disc - since I have no info, about where and what exactly you bought, you’ ll have to find out yourself

I bought the software for download, not physical.

I have a Macbook Air so I didn’t want to use CD’s.

Bump.