Instrument files for Groove Agent not visible to multiple users Win 20h2

Hi,
At our college we use a fairly tight version of windows but even though C:\ProgramData\Steinberg\Content\HALion\VST Sound works for admin, kits and sounds are invisible for ‘student’ users. We’re on Win10 20h2. (Groove Agent and Halion SE load just fine). Everything works for Cubase 11 on previous versions of Windows. All permissions for that folder are the same - read, execute etc.
Any advice?

Windows shortcuts to each user’s profile. Cubase/Nuendo/Dorico/HALion/etc…all the Stienberg stuff I’ve come in contact with supports windows shortcuts.

If you don’t want to do this manually, I think you could use the installers but tick the box for multi-user installation.

Another option would be, if all the users do indeed have permission to the directories where the stuff they need is, you can tell Steinberg Media bay about them in ‘each user account’. Have each user Tap F5 in Cubase/Nuendo, open the left panel, set the tick marks for drives/folders the engine needs to keep scanned for content. Do a disk scan. Try the HALion stuff…if anything is missing there use their internal browsers to add the directories and rescan as well.

Thanks Brian. I think it was eventually down to putting installers in a more public directory.
It seems to work…though we have a few Dell, a few Viglen, odd motherboards, different RAM - it’s all a bit of a crap shoot. Fingers crossed. Thanks again.
Adrian.