Instrument track doesn't sound the same as recorded previously

Greetings fellow Cubasers!

Hope you’re doing well.

I would like to know if you can help me trying to solve the following problem, please:

I have Best Service Celtic ERA last version (1.0.1 update) and also the latest Engine 2 installed (Ver. 2.7.0.17). In the Ancient Instruments there are the War Horns.
I record in Cubase Pro 10.5.30 (version built on Feb 16, 2021) in Windows 10 Home 64 bits (Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU@2.30GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M / Samsung SSD 256GB + Western Digital HDD 1TB).

The issue is that I can play and hear the war horn instrument in Celtic ERA in Cubase and when recording it sounds just fine, the problem is when I’m going to play the recorded sound/track, it doesn’t sound anything like it! I’ve tried with other Celtic ERA instruments and the recorded sound is correct and sounding the same and that issue does not happen, however, with the war horn (big horn) it doesn’t sound the same as the time we’ve heard and recorded it in a track in Cubase…
Bottom line: Instrument track doesn’t sound the same as recorded previously.

Unfortunately I have a very short deadline and I can’t solve this exasperating problem.

Thank you very much for your time and all the help you may provide to me is greatly appreciated.

Stay well and have a great time composing, playing, recording, mixing and/or mastering!

G. Barros (Gunth)

Windows 10 Home 64 bits / Intel Core i5-6300HQ CPU@2.30GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M / Samsung SSD 256GB + Western Digital HDD 1TB

:musical_score: