Instrument track or plugin dedicated trigger.

It would be great to have in the same way that an instrument track to dedicate a track trigger. A plugin like ApulSoft apTrigga but integrate with Cubase for example.
It would also be great in plugin insert.
There can be a match to find Groove Agent with a kind of extension. In short I can dream a little non :wink:

i would wish something like: Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro - Peak, RMS, Crest factor and Dynamic Range Monitoring, with MIDI CC or Automation Generation

“Blue Cat’s DP Meter Pro (DPMP) is a unique audio analysis tool: it combines very flexible and customizable audio meters with advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation outputs.”

“All envelopes (peak, RMS, crest factor…) can be reused for additional monitoring or side chaining purposes: combined together, reversed, modified and recorded as automation curves or sent as MIDI CC messages, they can control other effects in real time.”

I have sent a FR about a trigger plug-in a while back. I wouldn’t know how high on the priority list this is.

I’m using apTrigga 3 and SPL DrumXchanger at the moment (the former is possibly my all-time fave). Groove Agent ONE is also quite handy for drum replacement and gets some use from time to time (still runs on all current OS and Cubase versions).