Instruments fail to load in HALion Sonic SE3

I have various installs of Cubase, HALion, etc., on my work computer and laptop and everything works just fine :slight_smile: I also installed a copy of Cubase LE 10.5 on my tablet. For some unknown reason instruments fail to load. All the sounds show up in the browser and if I click on any of them to select them, the progress bar gets about half way along before it snaps back leaving the slot empty. This is very frustrating.

FWIW, my tablet is configured with a C and D drive. All the VST content is located on the D drive and I moved it there using the Library Manager. Any suggestions to get sounds loading into HALion Sonic SE3 would be very welcome.

I have the exact same issue, I had Sonic 3 installed from cubase install, then I saw the newer se 3 through the download assistant… the Sonic 3 (non se) started giving the license error after the install and now a bunch of instruments will not load and it even crashes SE3 where I need to shut down and re-open it. I’m guessing there are a bunch of instruments in there from the first sonic 3 install I dont know but it is really frustrating…