Inter-App affecting tempo?

I imported a MIDI file from elsewhere and assigned instruments OK. Played the track, and it’s fine.

When I added an Inter-App instrument using Synth One, the tempo switched from 120bmp to something like 50! The tempo in Synth One one was originally at 90, but is now 120, Cubasis is at 120, but it’s still crawling.

Any thoughts?

Having the same problems, even without adding inter app instruments. Cubasis is also simply crashing at least every hour, there are audio glitches when looping, it even seems to be affecting other apps such as AudioShare. All in all it’s looking like this new cubasis Is hugely unstable, at least on iPads. lHave emailed stein berg and await a reply - will post any response I get here (have tried various things suggested on this forum for some of the issues but none of them have made any difference).

Hi BaldySlaphead,

Thanks for your message.

Please let us have a detailed report, using our bug form below.
In addition, please feel free to add a short clip that visualises the problem.

Thanks,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Hi Matt77,

Please provide us with further details to allow our engineering evaluating the problem.
To do so, please use the bug reporting form below.

Best,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)