Internal Cubase Audio editing, Melodyne and ARA 2

I am fairly new to that concept. Where can I get more info about what every one of those 3 can do and can’t do?
I searched in the forum but I didn’t find much. I am a total beginner in such things.
I know that Melodyne is used for funny meme voice-play-arounds.

Is there some sort of list of the capabilities of those 3 or somebody who compares them on YouTube?

They are 3 different things, so No.

OK.

Not a list, but a conversation comparing Variaudio (not Cubase Audio editing… but perhaps you meant Variaudio…?) to Melodyne: Variaudio vs Melodyne 4 - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Here’s Celemony’s explanation of Audio Random Access: Celemony | Technologies

But yeah… NO! GET YOUR FAIRLY NEW ATTITUDE OUT OF HERE! THIS IS STEINBERG.NET FOR GODSSAKE! :wink:

Thank you. Imma start readin’ immediately. I actually expected more from other users. Thanks for helping out.

While Melodyne can be used for ‘funny meme voice-play-arounds,’ there is so much more depth to the program than that superficial use. Being able to work with ‘polyphonic’ material, Melodyne is a much more capable program than anything in Cubase. While Melodyne can work with Cubase, ARA integration such as found in other DAW’s, which Cubase doesn’t have, makes the workflow so much smoother.