Internal Dither

Is Internal Dither gone from Wavelab 9? I used it for multichannel dithering because UV22 didn’t work for multichannel. I haven’t tried it, but does the Izotope dither work for multichannel?

Internal dither is still there, but not with buttons as in the past
The mbit dither can be used for multichannel.

In 9.0.25 64 bit Win 7, I can’t find it anywhere. And it’s not in my ignored plugins. UV22 and Izotope are there.

Found it. It doesn’t show in my first dither slot. It only shows in my second dither slot. That seems odd doesn’t it?
And it doesn’t show at all in Plugin Organization, but maybe that’s normal.

I’m guessing Internal Dither is only in the last slot because that Final Effects/Dithering slot is really meant for a brickwall or ISP limiter and then a dither module.

I never do more than stereo processing and also really prefer the iZotope MBit dither but I suppose some users would like to see the Internal Dither available in more areas such as montage output effects etc. instead of just the last Final Effects/Dithering slot in the global master section.

I’m guessing Internal Dither is only in the last slot because that Final Effects/Dithering slot is really meant for a brickwall or ISP limiter and then a dither module.

Right

Thanks PG and Justin