IO Mapping of Ext FX and Instruments gone after force quit

Hi All,
I’m on a Mac Pro 2019 rack running Catalina, 10.15.7 (19H524), Cubase 11.0.10 build 321. I’ve had to force quit quite a few times now due to beach balling and every time I relaunch cubase, the External instruments and External FX lose all of their IO routing. I have to remap everything in my rig every time. It is incredibly time consuming and frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this?

When I’m re-launching after crash, I am NOT selecting to disable or delete my preferences. I select the option to launch without changing anything.

Thanks in advance.
-Ari

As having to reconfigure everything external related in each session is indeed time consuming, I would simply admit that something got fishy in the preferences. So, I would delete them, even if it’s a chore to reconfigure everything. Beside this, there is a Favorite option for external related stuff that helps, in this case.

Once done, I would carefully save ALL the content of the \Cubase 11_64 preferences folder in a safe place (don’t know where it is exactly located in an OSX based setup - for Windows it’s C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Steinberg\Cubase 11_64), just in case.

If something goes wrong, I know that I could retrieve all the setup, by replacing the corrupt content of the said folder with the saved one. Never really had a problem in the past doing so, this, since Cubase SL/SX2, and I do this each and every time I make significative Cubase setup changes or update, again, just in case.