iOS27

I don’t see any posts regarding ios27 and how Dorico 6.2.3… will function. I assume we shouldn’t change OS until bugs have been worked out?

Is that a question?

No surprises. TL;DR: “It’s almost certainly fine.”

Yes…I was looking for advice, thanks.

… or rather, until compatibility testing is complete. See here…

macOS Golden Gate: Steinberg Product Compatibility – Steinberg Help Center

The recommendation is to NOT update just yet. Watch that page, for when apps are listed and deemed officially ‘Supported’ status.

(don’t know how it is with macOS, but with Windows you can postpone updates that are otherwise automatically pushed to install on your device)

Perfect, thank you.

Why rush?
When everything’s going well, it’s wise to wait a little while.

Or, as Queen Victoria said:

“What do you want to change things for? Things are bad enough as they are!”

How right you are. From what I’m seeing on my cell phone (where I did download the new OS), the new system is a yawner. Thanks.

-Steve

In situations like this, I always stick to my motto: it’s urgent to wait :slightly_smiling_face:

I submitted a support request regarding this exact question, but didn’t see the Help Center article. Thank you for posting that.