Ipad version: How to make elements invisible

How can I make elements invisible in the Ipad-version? I can’t find this function in the free version. Is it only available in the paid version or doesn’t it exist all? I want to make the lower staff invisible for the synthesizer voice.

In Dorico, hiding things depends on the item and the intention - for hiding the lower staff, you’ve got a few options:

• To hide it when it’s empty, hide empty staves and make sure you’re allowing individual staves belonging to multi-staff instruments to be hidden.
  • Use manual staff visibility to force it to be hidden

Note that you must have an active subscription in order to access the Manual Staff Visibility dialog.

I am having a hard time figuring out how to order the subscription version on the iPad. There only seems to be the free version. I want to work in engrave mode and there are no zones. I think this is because you need the subscription version of this and I can not figure out how to buy!

Open the App. There will be a blue Subscribe button in the upper right-hand corner.

You can also tap the Engrave button in the toolbar, and Dorico will show you a prompt to buy the subscription at that point.

Hello, turns out I already had subscription, but could not see the layout pages in Engrave more on iPad, but then, I think, you can’t actually change page layouts on the iPad, correct? Thanks.

You mean editing page templates/master pages? Correct, only the graphic editing sub-mode of Engrave mode is currently included in Dorico for iPad.