IRRITATED with Steinberg at the moment!!!!

:astonished: :astonished: :imp: :imp: OK, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS WITH DEALING FIRST OF ALL WITH "ASKNET" AS A MIDDLE MAN FOR YOUR PRODUCT??? NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS WHEN I GOT THE “UPDATE IN THE BOX FOR VERSION 4”!! I ORDERED IT ONLINE, YOU GUYS PROCESSED THE MONIES WITHIN 2 DAYS, THE NEXT WEEK MY PRODUCT WAS AT MY HOME. I PUT IN A ORDER FOR THE UPGRADE VERSION 6 UPGRADE AT YOUR SPECIAL “LOW PRICE OF ONLY 149 U.S. DOLLARS” WHICH IS NOT THE ISSUE. THE PROBLEM IS, I PUT THIS ORDER IN “LAST FRIDAY MORNING” AND IT IS NOW THURSDAY MORNING A WEEK LATER AND YOU GUYS HAVEN’T PROCESSED THE PAYMENT YET!!! NOW 7 DAYS LATER, “ASKNET” IS TELLING ME THERE IS A BACKLOG OF ORDERS ON THIS PRODUCT AND YOU GUYS WON’T PROCESS THE MONIES UNTIL NEXT WEEK, IF THAT, WHEN YOU DECIDE TO SHIP!! WELL, GENTLMEN, I CANCELLED MY ORDER FOR THIS! I JUST PROMOTED THIS TO 20 PERSONS THAT I KNOW THAT ARE CUBASE FANS ALSO!! (LET ME GO AND EMAIL THEM TO HOLD OF ON ORDERING THIS, SO THEY WON’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SAME SITUATION!!) IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO BE NOTIFIED THAT THIS WAS ON BACK ORDER WHEN I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! HERE’S AN ORIGINAL IDEA…SINCE I NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GUYS GET MORE PRODUCT IN, (GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL BE!!) WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO GET SOME KIND OF VOUCHER TO WHERE I CAN PURCHASE A VERSION OF THIS SAME PRODUCT AT A DEALER HERE WHERE I LIVE AT THE SAME PRICE THAT YOU ARE OFFERING IT FOR ON YOUR SITE??? SOME OF US ARE NOT A PRIVILAGED TO BE NEAR THE STEINBERG CO. OUT IN GERMANY TO JUST STOP IN AND TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!

MY REGUARDS TO YOUR SUPERB
ORDERING PROCESS!! :unamused:

YEAH, AND I WANT TO MOVE FROZEN VSTI PARTS!! :astonished: :astonished: :imp: :imp:

:laughing:

OR JUST GIVE US A FRICKIN’ DOWNLOAD!

:imp: :angry: :frowning: :cry:

Nice first post. Hey welcome!

Did anybody tell you that patience is a virtue? Relax, and read the manual before your new Cubase 6 arrives.In the meanwhile, make some music.

STOP TROLLING!! THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE IRRITATED!!! :smiling_imp: :imp: :angry: :cry: :frowning: :neutral_face: :confused: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :laughing:

Donnie - if you like I have an old reel to reel 4 track that I can lend you while you’re waiting…

Or try Reaper :slight_smile:

NAH, MY 3 TRACK WORKS JUST FINE SIR!! :unamused: :laughing:

Now you know what!!!

You know Steinberg could have made Cubase 6 Available for download if there was going to
be a back order,and sent the DVD to costumers after !
:smiling_imp:

Blueblackness

Ah, so that’s why Steinberg have run out - all the discs have been made into costumes!

Oh,Oh!!!
Good one GroovinDJ!

Blueblackness! :laughing:

My guess: your caps lock is broken. I I feel with you, donnie!
LOL!
:wink:
:smiley:

I WANT TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS TOO! EARRRRGH, HEAR ME ROAR AND GET TIRED OF READING THIS HALF-WAY! YAARGH!

did you say something donnie ? can you repeat it i must of missed it !

I feel your frustration. I ordered on the 15th, CC charged on the 16th. No info on shipping received. So I sent the Asknet CS folks a request for shipping info. Their response:

“Thank you very much for contacting asknet Customer Service. We have received your request and are currently investigating it. We therefore kindly request your patience while we are working on clarifying the issue.”

I don’t see what needs “clarifying.” I ordered it, you charged me for it, when is it going to ship?

(Hey, at least I didn’t use caps…)

Cubase Confusion.jpg
It seems Steinberg and UPS are in disagreement over the status of my order.
:confused:

Sorry,
now I do not wonder…
no one can read this, man!!!

:laughing:

Chill out friend… You’re lucky… I cannot even purchase C6 in Canada yet.
In the mean time I am enjoying making music with 5.52

Donnie,

I don’t know how else to say this, but you’re a jerk. Now turn off your caps-lock and act like a friggin’ human being. Better yet, buy Logic and bitch on their forum.

Addendum: Didn’t mean to call you a jerk. You could be a real sweetheart. Maybe you raise lettuce for homeless bunnies–not the Playboy kind. Meant to say that you act like a jerk.

Cheers