IRRITATED with Steinberg at the moment!!!!

ah yeah that’s better cos that was quite rude…

really…

quite rude indeed…

Need some snake oil?
Cubase 6.0.0 was built on Dec 3 2010.

:smiley:

i dont know why everyone is getting so impatient to have their music grind to a halt and become beta testers for the next 3-4 months…you are all that keen to run a .00.00 version of a Steinberg release? are you guys seriously mad?

i personally wont be going near it until at least 6.1 …you can all beta test for me thank you

i think everyone should get this all in prospective ,C6 has only been out for a week ,give it a bloody chance to leave the warehouse ,you lot have you head up your arses ,just because your on the forum DOES NOT mean your the only people in the world waiting for C6 , now grow up ,take it like a man and chill or if you really hate steingberg that much you know that logic ,calkwalk, reason and all those other programs would love you on their forums moaning like little babies

SORRY STEINY had enough of reading all this crap from moaning winging ungratefully people who’s lives have just come too an end because they have’nt recieved C6 with in a week , …didums !

regards
freq

That’s going to happen!

NOT :laughing:

THIS

+1
Yes, that´s the pure truth about cubase user: mostly inglorious selfish narrow-minded bastards with no sensitivity and patience. And often you can hear it in their music (no kiddin´)… I feel sorry for you Steinberg! really. It´s a very hard job.
:wink:

:exclamation: Just order it and wait for it to arrive.

In your capacity as a member of the Steinberg team, this response seems to miss the point and is rude.
studiodaz.jpg
If you follow the threads here, you’ll notice that I have ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive. However, my observations have been that I hadn’t received any information about my order - i.e no tracking number etc. We’ve probably all been in situations whereby orders get lost / mixed up so I wanted some clarification.

However, you and your colleagues at Steinberg can rest assured now that I have been given a tracking number and a delivery date of next Tuesday - only 12 days after it was ordered.

Studiodaz is not a Steinberg employee…

Remember when Steiny used to announce releases 6 months before they shipped, and everyone would whine for 5 months and three weeks, and then be all giddy for a whole week?

Recommended information for young Donnie:

If you’re lucky, like me, you’ll get it earlier. Mine’s slated to be celivered next monday 24th. Got here this morning, 21st. :smiley:
Warrington eh? RIP Pete Postlethwaite. Very good drinking company he was.

Now watch while the forum falls silent for two weeks. Lull before the real storm of the regular bugfighters.
And those who said they would not upgrade may also be silent too. Giveaway. :mrgreen:

Well to all not from these united states, good morning first of all!!! Thaaaaaannks so much for the kind words here, so far…now, I stand by what i said yesterday, beit IN CAPS, or not, just my 5 minute rant, got over it, done with, SOOOOO, guys (and ladies) I’m sure you all can get over and past it too…I did… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Maybe you did, but imagine how studiodaz is gonna feel when he wakes up and finds out he doesn’t work for Steinberg anymore. Look what you’ve done donnie!

NOPE I’M STILL IRRITATED!! DON’T WIMP OUT BY STOPPING USING CAPS!!! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: TONES2 and JMCECIL you guys are hilarious!! I promise not to be all WHINEEEEEY and not use as much caps as possible…YEAAAH RIIIIIIIGHT!!! :laughing: :imp: