I’m looking for a ipad software to play live music.
I have an IPAD Air 2
I have a Roland A-88 and Korg M-1 midi keyboard using usb midi interface midiman
I also use a Roland Integra-7 as sound module with usb connection and wireless adapter
- DAW software for IPAD connecting with a Camera usb connection for playing Midi songs
- Software having the drivers to work with my equipment list above and that works well with a USB Hub to connect to the IPAD. So I need to have at least 2 Midi IN hardware connected (2 Keyboards)
- Each Keyboard need to play on multiple tracks so a keyboard can play on 2 differents tracks at the same times and go out on 2 differents channels
- I need a track individual PAN for stereo output
- the integra-7 works as sound module as well as midi instrument
- I mostly play song for CC and Patch changes to make my setup automatically when running a song in live performances
- Load and play a group of songs to play rapidly the next song. Could be like a playlist or a group of songs pre-loaded ready to use for live performances.
- Capability of downloading and setup the instruments list of an integra-7. (I think that it’s possible to do so with Cubase for PC, is it possible for Cubasis for IPAD?
- Show Lyrics and chords in live performances
Problems I had with other Daw softwares that I need to resolve:
- Not efficient setup of midi IN and midi OUTPUT on the songs (lose the setup on in and out on tracks when reload the song to play)
- Not possible to intagrate easily the instrument list of my Integra-7
- Not efficient to play live with the software (Not possible to start the next song fast in live performance. It must be done in 2 seconds)
- I worked with a PC software so a laptop is not a good way to work in live performance, I prefer to work with an IPAD now
Does Cubasis 3 can reach my needs and resolve my problems? Please confirm me if each points are reach here with Cubasis 3 before I buy this software
P.S. is the spring promotion of 30% on Cubasis3 is available for me now?