is it me or .............

since chris has left steinberg there has been nearly no interaction on the forum from steinberg ?

come back chris all is forgiven :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good time to start a completely off topic political discussion/rant me thinks :laughing:

Bring back Paul, Larry and Azl… :laughing: .

Mauri.

I disagree with the OP. It’s been like this for much longer…

Remember, we already discussed this, it’s the warmer weather. :smiley:

"And now over to the Chris forecast … "

i know you all discussed how quiet the forum was but surely not every moderator is on holiday playing with there pad shop , if so they would be on here asking for help with the bugs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Filterfreak,

I’m still reading (and posting) here. Just busy at the moment. At the moment under a different username though (explained in an other post).
Had two wonderfull concerts from a fellow forum member here at my bar, and nice projects going on.

Cheers,

Chris

I’m still wondering how to get Glyn unbanned since obviously Paul’s back without the admins either noticing or caring.

stay on topic im talking about steinberg and not banned members ,do you want your bugs sorted , questions answered or are you just going to do the american crap useless answers and hijack the thread as per normal ?

EdDoll and JHP are really acticve at the moment and also a few other moderators and yes its atm awsome hot here in germany ,maybe we need to buy more steinberg stuff to get them a air conditioning system.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

{’-’}

Uncle! Uncle! I give in! I’ve been told by a few people that my guess on Jed’s identity is wrong. :laughing:

Is this a soap-postera?

Lol. Yes! Changing identities and posting thinking that you’re not yourself how special is that

Sometimes I feel I’m not myself (I am the Walrus), but that’s not special… :confused: .

Mauri.

What kind of paranoia is that then, hmmm?

Mauri :slight_smile: .