Is it Possible to Stream Cubase Audio Through Discord's Livestream Feature?

Discord has a wonderful screen share feature that allows you to share your screen’s image and audio in real-time. I love to sit in Discord calls with my friends and listen to music together on Youtube or Spotify. Streaming through Discord is a very powerful tool when working with other composers/producers. I can share my work with others, collaborate on songs or just have friends watch me work for entertainment. I used to work with so many people through Discord when I used Ableton because all I had to do was click two buttons and people could hear and see my project. When I made the switch to Cubase I could no longer get my audio to play during my streams. The audio from Cubase does not get picked up through Discord’s screen share feature. My viewers can see the application screen but they can’t hear any audio. I have searched the web far and wide and have tried virtually everything the internet has to offer. And yes, before you tell me to try Voicemeeter banana, I have watched multiple tutorials on how to use it in which all have failed to work. I have been looking for a fix for ages. I’ll go out of my way to pay someone to hop in a call with me and help get Cubase’s audio to play during my Discord stream. If you are interested, send me a friend request. My username is Saja#6973. I am running Cubase 11 on windows 10 and use a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface. If anyone could help me out or share their thoughts I would be very appreciative.

I’m not sure how discord gets audio. If it’s from the standard WDM windows drivers then you might have luck with a tool (now free) called ASIOLink Pro.

ASIO Link Pro acts like a virtual patch bay for all of your ASIO and WDM apps. It sets up four 8 channel virtual audio cables of which can then route in and out of both ASIO and WDM apps, and/or stream via your LAN/WAN network to other instances of ASIO Link Pro. It can deal with up to 64 ASIO channels, and includes loopback features.

If your soundcard or audio device doesn’t have native ASIO drivers, then you’ll also need something like ASIO4ALL to create a WDM to ASIO bridge.