Is it possible to write a trill on a note with two different auxiliary notes in Dorico 3.5

I’ve been trying to pull this one by myself but I just can’t seem to get it.
I would appreciate your help! thannk!

Perhaps you could show an example/image of this situation. I’m not sure I understand how it works.

So i have this trill but I want to write a trill that will alternate between three different notes so having E and Eb as the auxiliary notes between brackets
The idea is to write a continuous alternation between the three notes. Maybe there is an easier way?

This is what I would do, although I would have to fake the triplet “3” above the tremolo, since for some reason the properties settings will not produce it.

trem

My solution is similar, with a slur to confirm that separate articulation isn’t desired, and a verbal clarification the first time this occurs (some such text would be necessary for the two-auxiliary trill in any case). A 3:1 tuplet, select all three notes, then Tremolo.
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 2.26.32 PM
I have seen this sort of notation in scores, and Dorico seems to be prepared for it. I would also say that no numerical triplet indication is called for, as this isn’t a triplet in any practical sense (2-note tremolos don’t display a “2”), so Dorico handles that properly too. This is confirmed on p. 1161 of the manual.