Is my Cubase 12 licenced or not? [Resolved]

I thought my Cubase 12 was working. I then get an email sauying that I have fourteen days to update to Cubase 12. I follow the links and it sends me to a screen in the elicencer which tells me to continue. The window that opens up is too small to shwo its information and has no way to maximise. I press the second button (which I can only see the top off) and it says my licence foir Cubase 11 is “not upgradeable”. I figure this is because it no longer uses the elicencer. I go to my products in the Steinberg site, it says Cubse 12 “not used on any computers”. Its working on my PC!

What does this gobbledegook mean? Have I licenced my Cubase 12 pro which I have paid for?

Just open the Steinberg Activation Manager.

1 Like

@Steve is right about the solution, but…

I got the same email as @ZeroZero and have to say the instructions in it truly sucked. If you followed them step-by-step it didn’t work and left my copy of C12 unlicensed on my PC even though I was pretty sure I’d done the whole authorization when C12 was first released. Eventually I ran the Steinberg Activation Manager which offered to activate Cubase on the PC. So now things seem OK - except I’m 99% sure I’d ran the Activation Manager a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

omg :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you folks that works. SO the whole process NEVER mentions the activation manager but that’s the solution? Steinberg - its an easy fix to alter these emails to explain

1 Like