Is the mixer supposed to look like this?

Top of the faders, shouldn’t they have S for solo…L for listen etc instead of only an E :confused: looked through prefs and couldn’t find anything that would fix it…

Using some track types unactivates ones or others of the buttons involved, i.e., MIDI tracks don’t have a ‘Listen’ one, as well as Input tracks don’t having a ‘Solo’ one.

This said, I’ve never seen a case such as yours. So, the first thing I would think is that something is corrupt somewhere in your preference files, but seeing the visibility pane, it also seems that several of your tracks don’t have any type, as if most of them were folders. Is this project truely functional - I mean, do you get any audio signal using it ?

this is related to the scaling of the fader area
and nothing else

make it higher to see the labels on the buttons again

What a numpty i am when it comes to Cubase, st10ss is right…it’s the scaling, thanks for the answer my friend and yes cubic13 the project is functional, the picture only shows about a third of the mixer including some of the VCA’s

thanks guys…much appreciated…

Glad that you got it solved, shadowfax. :slight_smile:

Still, I have a problem, here : as much as I can shrink the fader area, I still get all the buttons functional with their expected labels (screenshot joined), so… :confused:

Yeah…go figure :confused: when I shrink them right down the actual function is still available but the letters disappear…something to with different puters I s’pose…

Probably… And I guess that it’s more specifically related to the whole graphical setup. FWIW, I have a rather basic Radeon RX550 card, but used under a 2560 x 1440 resolution (and an AOC 32" monitor). So, this could explains that…