Is the PC that i'm building strong/good enough for music production?

Hey guys! I am building a strong pc for both music production and gaming. Since most of you here know hardware-related things, I figured that it would be a nice idea to ask here.
Can somebody confirm that these PC Specs are good enough for the music production part?

CPU: Intel Core i7 12700KF / 1700 Tray
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4
Memory: Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CMG32GX4M2E3200C16
Power Supply: Corsair PSU 1000W RM1000x 80+ Gold Fully Modular
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GV-N308TEAGLE OC-12GD
Storage: Samsung SSD 2.0TB 980 Pro NVMe M.2

Thanks in advance!
Aviv

No prob. it is more than good enough, it’s even somewhat an overkill for 99% of music production needs, especially for the GPU.

It’s a good machine for your gaming needs, but you might find it a bit too noisy if you want to record a microphone in the same room where your PC is running.This might or might not be an issue for what you plan on doing?

Keep some budget for a large screen. A lot to be debated here… Some people prefer 2 screens and some people cannot manage 4k resolution with some plugins, but my favorite is a 32" 4k LG Ergo (32UN880) with its very convenient adjustable stand.

I’ve had better experiences with an ASUS mobo than Gigabyte’s, and I would favor a DDR5 machine in 2022 looking fwd, but frankly, you’re unlikely to notice a tangible difference.
Besides that, I like your picks.

Hey mate, thanks for the reply! I do not plan to record anything inside my room since i’m not (yet) that kind of composer. I mainly make orchestral music using orchestral Kontakt libraries and 100% of them are inside the software and not recorded by actual players. So I believe i’ll be alright in that regard.
Regarding the screens, i’m more of a 2-monitors person, and the monitors I currently have are quite simple; one has 144hz and the other one (which is less important) has 60hz.