Is there a fix for my Cubase 11 Pro problems?

Good evening ! My name is Daniel and I have a question. My question is : Is there a fix for my Cubase 11 Pro problems? Since I had the 11.0.10 version of Cubase 11 Pro I had only problems when accesing my music projects. Everytime I work in a project , the plugins from my vocal tracks are resetting after I save the project , close Cubase and opening it again. I even done the latest update 11.0.41 the setup finished succesfully but when I opened Cubase again it still showed up as Cubase 11.0.10 . I tryed to reinstall the update but the second time it was written in the setup that I already have Cubase 11.0.41. Is there a fix for this? Thank you in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Are you on Mac or Windows? Where is it written, it’s Cubase 11.0.10?

Hi Mr Jirsak ! I am on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , and Cubase 11.0.10 is written when I open up Cubase on the first dark grey image down on the left . And I did the update very correct. The components were updated to the newest versions but the image when I open up Cubase or when I click About in Cubase up on the right it still says Cubase 11.0.10 instead of Cubase 11.0.41

Hi,

Had been your Cubase installed at the system C drive, please? Did you install the update as administrator, please?

Yes of course Mr Jirsak . Cubase is installed in C : Program Files and i’ve installed it as administrator. Ja, Herr Jirsak. Cubase ist auf Partition C in den Programmdateien installiert und wurde auch als Administrator installiert . Ich kann auch deutsch sprechen wenn Sie natürlich auch Deutsch sprechen

Hi,

Any error during the installation?

If you right-click to the executable and code properties, you should also see the exact version (don’t you). What version number do you see?

Regarding the plug-ins issue, could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode, please?

It is written Cubase version 11.0.10.321 . I already tryed starting Cubase in Safe Start Mode but it still crashes or when I am in a project it hangs sometimes or it overloads my CPU. And that seems very strage to me because I own the Intel Core i7-9700 Coffee Lake, 3 GHz, 12MB, Socket 1151 CPU and I have 16 gb ram memory and almost 500 GB free space on my SSD . Sound interface RME Babyface Pro and Neumann TLM 103 studio microphone, Adam A5X studio speakers (studio monitors)

Hi,

Could you attach the dmp file, please?

Isn’t your system infected by a virus?

Cubase 11.0.10.321 64bit 2022.1.30 14.49.13.425.dmp (580.9 KB)
My system is not infected by a virus Mr. Jirsak. I uploaded the dmp file for you. I think a plugin is causing the crashes. Maybe Antares Auto-tune 9 but I am not sure yet