Is there a mouse-scroll multiplier option? Or other ways to get slower scroll?

I started using an apple Magic Trackpad and being able to scroll using two fingers you can get way more accurate. I think I work faster with less frustration.

Hey guys, reporting in. Answer has been found. SmoothScroll App. I had tried it previously and it was wreaking havoc on Cubase. But latest version, running Cubase 11.0.2 on Big Sur, just completely solves the issue in a beautiful way. Demo:
Smooth Scroll Demo

1 Like

+1 Help!

I also have a Kensington Slimblade on macOS Catalina with Cubase 11.0.41 and this is still a major issue.
I guess itā€™s ok if there is a third-party pay-for app that might fix this but this problem seems to be with Steinberger. I donā€™t have scrolling issues with other apps.

Update - for me, I tried SmoothScroll and I see some serious inconsistencies when using it with Cubase. Based on different setting combinations within SmoothScroll, when I get the mixer window scrolling working, it throws off the scrolling for the project window and vise versa. Unfortunately, not usable.

Againā€¦ help! :frowning:

So, no solution yet? Come on, Steinberg! Has anyone tried USB Overdrive or new version of SmoothScroll? Iā€™ve tried mos and it doesnā€™t work(

Did you try SmoothScroll? Iā€™m still using it, works just great. Gotta pay for it, but itā€™s worth it, IMO.

I tried Smooze app, and it works! Wow, finally it feels like any other normal app