Ok I got some task that turns out very tedious. So I would like you to help me do following:
- MIDI Chords (Chords MIDI Blue channel)
- MIDI Rhythm (Rhythmic Gate MIDI Yellow channel)
To combine those two above and get results as:
- OUTPUT (Rhythmic-Gated Chord Green channel)
- I am familiar with MIDI Gate insert plugin, but I need output in MIDI format not in Audio.
- I am also familiar with Arpache SX in sequence mode where you can drop MIDI part but somehow I didn’t get precise results since it re-trigger dropped rhythmic-gate midi part on every chord even if oneshot mode is ticked (strange)
In my task this appeared to be more complex and to do manually I would need at least 6h.
Any suggestions are welcome even if there are third party solution for this i don’t mind.