Is there a way to ONLY download dspMixFx_UR44 (and nothing else)?

So, it turns out I must install dspMixFx_UR44 to mute the inputs (or unmute) as needed for input monitoring. Although I can download bundled software that includes dspMixFx_UR44 (and it runs fine) - I’d like to find a way (a link or a hack) that excludes anything else but the dspMixFx_UR44 that I need. Specifically, I don’t want eLicenser on my machine (2015 MacBook Pro) and I don’t want any sound libraries. I just need dspMixFx_UR44 and the USB driver for Mac.

I got dspMixFx_UR44 bundled with Tools For UR44 here:

David

I have the same issue. Logic X is now looking for Steinberg plugins which I dont need and cant elicense so it wont launch. I need the dspMixFx because Steinberg stupidly have created an internal mixer loop which means I have constant feedback when trying to record with my 6 UR44 inputs

That just happened with me - Logic Pro X wouldn’t start. I fixed the problem by deleting the following files in this directory /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

GA_Classics_CLEAN.component
GA_Classics_CRUNCH.component
GA_Classics_DRIVE.component
GA_Classics_LEAD.component
Morphing_ChStrip_m.component
Morphing_ChStrip_s.component
REV-X_HALL.component
REV-X_PLATE.component
REV-X_ROOM.component

EDIT: all those files are the unwanted stuff that I’m forced to install when installing dspMixFx_UR44.