Is there a way to see which tracks are being sent to an FX t

Is there a way to see which tracks are being sent to an FX track?

I want to delete or modify an FX reverb but I don’t want to mess with it if I have tracks going to it that I don’t know about. Is there a way to see this on the FX track?

Thanks!

Solo the effects track. Then all tracks sending to the effects track will be soloed. Or am I not understanding something?

That might work but there have been numerous reports of unexpected problems with Solo not working through the chain properly, so I wouldn’t trust it entirely. Besides, the sources may be scattered all over the place or even hidden.

An alternative way would be to open the FX Channel editor (e). At the top left is the Sources button, which you click to see a drop-down list of what’s sending to it.

That is EXACTLY what I’m looking for Crotchety :slight_smile: Beautiful!

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Yes, that actually would be the preferable way.

The current solo problem I have is seemingly intermittent. Sometimes when soloing, going to the fx channel, doing work, then back to the mix console and unsolo…and the solo light goes out, but there is no audio for that track. The only fix I know of is to re-start Cubase. Fortunately this doesn’t happen very often.

I remember another solo issue involving solo tracks in folders and solo not being linked up between the project page and the mix console.

Anyway, for the OP the most reliable way I think would be the FX channel editor.