Is there an arpeggio articulation hiding somewhere?

I am unable to find the arpeggio (keyboard) articulation anywhere. I see glissando, but nothing else. Can someone point me in the right direction or is it not available?
Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 5.44.26 PM.png

Having the same issue - thanks for posting!

Hi, coreyhead. Arpeggio lines have not been implemented yet.

Thanks Aaron, just spent an hour looking for this ! I will stop now ;p

Arpeggios are a high priority and I hope they will be included in one of the first post-release updates.

By arpeggio, do the posters mean the same as a rolled chord articulation?

If you look at the picture in the first message in the thread, you’ll see what the OP is talking about. An arpeggio, arpeggiato, or rolled chord marking, i.e. a wiggly vertical line.