Is This A Bug?

Check out the video below, is this a bug.

I am copying across a 1/4 beat 3 times, that’s fine. When I go to delete the 2nd copy it doesn’t play the underneath clip (which would be a non-snare beat), which seems odd. Then when I try to delete the 3rd copy then the 1st, I have to press DELETE several times to get them removed?

Expand the Lanes. Then you’ll be able to see what is happening and sort it out.

I can sort it out, it is just not expected behaviour for what I am doing. Or perhaps I am missing something.

If I make a selection of a Clip, then copy with the key command APPLE D a small section of a Clip on top of itself, then remove the copied part. Would it not be expected that the underlying Clip that was there before would play, not something that was not there in the first place?

From what you’ve posted it is hard to tell what is actually happening much less why.

“If I make a selection of a Clip, then copy with the key command APPLE D a small section of a Clip on top of itself, then remove the copied part. Would it not be expected that the underlying Clip that was there before would play, not something that was not there in the first place?”

It’s okay, I discovered in Preferences / Editing / Delete Overlaps. This gives me more expected behaviour and works better fro me.

great