Isn't there a way to get rid of all the accumulated templates in the hub?

Isn’t there a way to get rid of all the accumulated templates in the hub?

I have no use for any of them yet they’re filling up all the space with their grandiose uselessness when I try to find my templates. The only way I see is to have my templates as “other” without tags, which also creates a mess, but it’s my mess so it’s not as hard for me to use.

I have all the templates that comes with cubase and all the UR824 templates. The UR824 ones are possible to delete but they’re back next time I open Cubase!!! The starter templates that come with Cubase are back every time I install an update or something like that, not sure about it.

You open a few of them once to see how it all works and then … you make your own, right? Can’t there be a setting in the preferences for hiding bundled templates or … something haha!!!

Maybe there is a way to actually use the hub without getting crazy? :face_with_spiral_eyes: :upside_down_face: :scream: :sob: :rofl:

I have always wanted a mass Hub History removal… maybe there’s an under the hood way I’m not aware of…

You mean your templates that you created? Just Edit/Save as Template, You will see a list and right click on the ones you want to delete and then press delete from the menu.

No, not mine. The ones installed along hardware and software by Steinberg.

Can’t you right+click and delete it from there?

No, that’s not it! Read the opening topic

“I have all the templates that comes with cubase and all the UR824 templates. The UR824 ones are possible to delete but they’re back next time I open Cubase!!! The starter templates that come with Cubase are back every time I install an update or something like that, not sure about it.”

I know where they are on the hard drives and I’ve tried to delete them but then I update Cubase and they’re back again. And there’s dozens of them filling up the template dialog.

Am I the only one who find this annoying and counterproductive to have to wade through this? Am I doing it wrong haha?

I only use my own Templates and they all are on the More tab, so I normally never see any of those other Templates. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.

1 Like

Have you tried deleting them from media bay?
Or will they re-appear there too?