Issue: 1.1.53 TEMPO TRACK data NOT SAVED AS SONG

Issue: 1.1.53 TEMPO TRACK data NOT SAVED AS SONG

1 - import a project from cubase wi th tempo variation
2 - it appear ok (but not support for ramp tempo variation, instead only step variation) but it works.
3 -now SAVE AS “SONG”
4 - LOAD THE SONG into the same project, , and TEMPO disappear (only fix tempo of first bar is saved.

In certain case, touching tempo data, adding and erasing, or recall locators… metronome… , it works one time you save, but if you save again (changing other then track, into the song, adding stack… other.) IT forget ALL TEMPO DATA, only first bar, fix tempo appear.

No time to make a movie… sorry i lose too much time for this…

1 Like

Hi @frankvenice,

we can reproduce it and we will fix it.

Thank you,
Michael.

Hello There, I DISCOVER THE ISSUE, and workaround, BUT BETTER YOU WILL FIX IT.

trying again, and again, and observing what happen on the file tempo into the properly folder, i discover what probably happen.

The condition that i have not tell you before is:

1 FOLDER WITH LOCAL PROJECT
2 FOLDER WITH IMPORT PROJECT
3 FOLDER WITH MY PROJECT.

what I did this morning: I export from cubase the project in a folder, where export create subfolder with audio, tempo and signature .

I import (from menu) the cubase exported project, and it appear WITH the tempo variation.

If I save the project, and the save the song, (into the folder I choose for my project), maybe works, one time, but if I re-save the song, (after some adjustement, put a new stack, etc), IT forget TEMPO.

Maybe the problem is the POINT OF ORIGINAL TEMPO FOLDER, SAVE SONG DO NOT COPY INTO THE FOLDER OF CURRENT PROJECT, BUT PUT NEW FILE ON THE ORIGINAL FOLDER,(WHERE I SAVED FROM CUBASE.

the workaround is: ONLY ONE FOLDER, TO PUT LOCAL PROJECT, AND TO EXPORT FROM CUBASE.

**The SAME SONG I have SAVED, the same folder shared with MY PROJECT, AND MY EXPORT PRJ FROM CUBASE, works with tempo ,if I import again,BUT DO NOT WORK, IF i import in a new project with different new folder.

IN SHORT: shared folder between EXPORT CUBASE AND MY PROJECT works, if I import the song into another project folder, the files of tempo do not follow and DO NOT make a TEMPO copy into new folder.

Hope this help, but need to fix.

(In all of this, i don’t want to use LOCAL FOLDER , but have one for master project, and one for export separately)

Thanks.

and finally i tried with a local folder and project folder: the same concept, that is in the manual.
All, asset,project, import export, all element in a folder works, and excange.

But out of this, it’s impossible to save song with tempo variation, because no data tempo is copied.

So i put all in one folder, with import from cubase, song, project, and all elements.

But if one time if I need to export a project or a song? Export funcion inside vstlive is the same, forget that elements (folder tempo and signature).
I observed so many file for a song.

up to you… thanks

… it’s fixed now and ready with the next update! Sorry and thank you for your help!

/Michael.

1 Like

Thank you, very much.