[ISSUE]Chord Pad Glitch w/ Piano Player View

There is a glitch that causes the chords to stopped being displayed properly on the piano viewer when you have the chord pads open and start triggering chords in the proximity and circle of 5ths view, and then go back to triggering the chords from your midi keyboard. You will notice that not all the notes in the chords are being shown as being played on the piano player view.

Hello,

Can you write a step by step on how to reproduce this, also please post if you are on a PC or a Mac, operating system etc…

Best regards,
GN

I am on a Mac OS X 10.10.1 iMac 27" i7 32 GB RAM

As far as steps to reproduce it, it’s pretty much exactly like I wrote it. It has to be some sort of GUI issue. It’s definitely graphical. I also sent in a case to Steinberg Support. I also let Steinberg Support know that I am an Apple tech and would love to help squash bugs. I am very good at finding bugs and would make for an excellent tester. I’d also like to help out here on the forum if you’d have me. I am in the USA.

Regards

Here is a YouTube video showing the glitch:

Please have a look at Steinberg Forums ti see what Guillermo means by “step by step”.