- Open a MIDI event in the Key Editor
- Click the Controller Type to show the context menu
- Click ‘Setup’ and add a controller to the list
- Do ‘some stuff’ in your project
- Open the same MIDI event in the Key Editor
- Click the Controller Type to show the context menu - ‘Setup’ option missing from the menu
By opening other events on other tracks you can usually find one that will have the ‘Setup’ option on the menu eventually, but once you have added a controller from that event the ‘Setup’ option goes missing again and you have to repeat the hunt the next time.