[ISSUE] exceptiondumper.dll causing N6.06 APPCRASH on exit

After updating to N6.06, when I close Nuendo, after Nuendo finishes closing, I get a pop up window.
I happens regardless of closing a large,small or empty project.
I tried replacing the exceptiondumper.dll file with the one from N5.5 but the problem still occurs.
This is on Windows 64bit version of N6. see specs below.

Same here.
Very irregular but often, would say every time.
Doesn’t seem to be a crash, since all preference changes are saved.
Just Annoying.

That’s why both of you are using EuCon. I documented that here: Trashing preferences AGAIN in 6.0.6 - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums

If you want to be sure, CLOSE the EuCon background software or quit the driver in the Device menu. It won’t crash again.

Best

Thanks for the tip.
Closing Eucon software before closing Nuendo did not fix the problem.
I have not tried removing Eucon from Device menu, I don’t want to mess with that.
If I close Eucon Software BEFORE I start Nuendo, and don’t use Eucon while Nuendo is running, then when closing Nuendo the problem is fixed.
Yes, it seems Eucon is the problem, but it is only a minor annoyance because nothing is lost, I don’t even have to hit the “Close the Program” selection, I can just close the window and it is fine. I guess Nuendo is actually exiting and closing just fine, this just pops up after that process.
But now I am questioning the overall stability here, not good.

I don’t think is Eucon. I have N5.5 running the same project and it doesn’t do it. Clean shut down.

Somehow I do have a feeling it has to do with the graphics!. I did get it few times when I was very quickly switching mixers (1,2,3,4) from the keyboard; but is was maybe 2-3 times.
I did try to close Eucon before Nuendo, it didnt help as well.

I will try trashing the prefs but have to accomodate a free day for it LOL

Try to remove the EuCon Driver inside of the device menu. It’s easy, painless and you can add it back after testing it.