Not sure if this is a bug or something I am doing, but I am getting unpredictable results when trying to edit cc curves using the pencil or line tools in the event view controller lane in Play mode.
Here is what happens:
- Initial controller lane for cc11 shows expression map cc drawn based on score entries and expression map I have created.
- If I draw an initial curve it looks fine. The curve appears in light blue section and the unedited light Grey line is overwritten in that area.
- Draw a second curve or try to smooth out part of the first curve, and that is where it gets unpredictable. Sometimes the section I drew previously disappears and the initial light grey lines reappear (from the expression map and score entries). Other times a gap appears between the first curve and the adjusted portion of the curve I drew and there will be a jagged line between the two sections…sometimes with a large spiked grey line, sometimes just a small jump. These jags sometimes are audible on playback.
- If I try to fix the problem by connecting the two portions of the curves I drew, a new gap may appear adjacent to where I made the edit, or the entire curve disappears and the grey lines appear again.
- Start over, the issues start over again.
It feels like either a bug or could it be something I am doing in the expression map that is causing the issue?
Anybody else experiencing this?